The American Legion Auxiliary
Executive Meeting/Unit 288/Cedarburg, WI
January 21, 2019
- Meeting was called to order by President Gail Andree-Kjell followed by the appropriate opening ceremony
- Membership renewals have dropped mainly due to Department renewals not sent
- 100th Legion Birthday Party is on hold until further notification from Commander Bob Batty in regards to how the celebration should be handled this year
- Ozaukee County Council meeting will be held on Wednesday April 17, 2019 at the Grafton (Rose Harms) Post. Registration/Social Time is 5:30, Dinner @ 6:00 p.m., meeting starts @ 7:00 p.m., $2.00 registration fee, cash bar & raffles. It is suggested that each unit bring a raffle basket valued at a minimum of $30.00.
- April 27th 2nd District Spring Conference will be held at Lindburgs by the River, 1413 Oconomowoc in Watertown, hosted by Jefferson County.
- Nominations are being accepted for 2nd District, Ozaukee County & our Unit. You can contact Mary Montag for 2nd District, Sandy Mack/Shirley Krier for Ozaukee County and Shirley Krier/Maggie Geiger or Mary Lewandowski for the unit.
- Nancy Wallock will be purchasing flags for the community schools
- Constitution/By-Laws are in the process of being updated and once completed recommendations from the board will be brought forward to the unit
Upcoming Dates to Remember
- Unit Executive Meeting February 18th-6:00 p.m.
- Blanket Tie/Chili Dump March 9th-Contact Maggie Geiger
- March 30th, Past Presidents Dinner
- Joint Meeting April 9th
- Unit Executive Meeting April 15th
- Ozaukee County Meeting April 17th
- 2nd District Meeting April 27th
- Kentucky Derby May 4th-Contact President Gail Andree-Kjell
- Sweat4Vets Walk May 18th-Contact Sandy Mack or Maggie Geiger
Meeting was adjourned
Pot of Gold Winner-President Gail Andree-Kjell
Respectfully Submitted By Sandy Mack Unit 288 Secretary